Veeam ONE vNEXT feedback/wishlist

Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V

Re: Veeam ONE vNEXT feedback/wishlist

Veeam Logoby Shestakov » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello David,
There is Infrastructure Overview (Visio) report where you can go to VMware Configuration section and review VMs under hosts.
Thanks!
Shestakov
Veeam Software

Liked: 396 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Veeam Logoby jmm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 am

Hi, i put a feature request there : [feature request] No link to the "VM Guest Disk SPACE Usage
but i have noticed that this thread may be more accurate ...

This is just a simple shortcut to the detailled by VM report "VM Guest Disk SPACE Usage " :
It will be more convenient to have the report "VM Guest Disk SPACE Usage " directly inside VEEAM monitor console : I identify my VM, right click on it : "Reports"/VM/ -> "VM Guest Disk SPACE Usage "
But in place of that the only report we can click on is " Guest Disk Free Space" --> that report is per "infrastructure" view not per VM ... --> so we go to page 2 of that report / find our VM (if neither...) and next click on the VM name to finally get per VM "Guest Disk SPACE Usage."
jmm
Novice

Liked: never
Full Name: JMM

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Separate threads are always better, cause this topic starts to be confusing and hard to follow when different features are discussed.
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1104 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Previous

Return to Veeam ONE